The project was an Outdoor Shower with tankless hot water system.
- We designed the walls of the shower to allow air to travel through yet blocks visibility.
- Semi smooth concrete slab increases the traction inside the shower while proper drainage channels and slope clear away water and prevents puddling.
- The plumbing for the shower was installed with lockable water shutoffs and two drainage valves for easy winterization.
- Stainless steel hardware was installed to increase durability and fight corrosion from the salty beach air.
- We are also able to fabricate any project you can come up with like an in-table ice chest or wood staining project for your kitchen.